Monday 14 January 2013

2013 - will it be a good one?!

I know we are nearly halfway through the month, but this has been my first chance to blog and I WILL be better at it - that's a promise :)

The last few years have been a bit of a rollercoaster to say the least. I'm not one to make New Years Resolutions - I beat myself up when I break them! However I have made myself a little promise to make this a year where I tackle whatever comes my way, good or bad. At the end of this year I will be celebrating a milestone birthday so I want to achieve certain things that will mark it as a good year in my life.

I moved into a new studio space before Christmas so I've been busy trying to make it look respectable and also trying to organise the chaos that I've let build up. I've given myself the rest of the week to finish that so I can move onto more exciting things next week!

And, here is the thing I'm relying on to help me achieve my goals this year! This book is for me to use as my to-do, business plan and ideas book. Sometimes you just need to be able to jot something down!

No comments:

Post a Comment