Friday 16 July 2010

How did this happen?

So, as discussed yesterday, I decided last night that I would go through my designs and notes so far for the Masters Registry.


Now my background is admin and accounts - I am usually an organised person. However to say that my notes were disorganised is an under statement!!!  In the creative areas of my life I do allow my organised side to take a bit of a back seat, but even so this was beyond it!


I have now managed to at least rescue all the loose bits of paper and sort them into some sort of order, I know that I had other designs and drawings somewhere - so will have a hunt around at the studio this weekend.  I have bought some folders and files and will get a plan sorted this weekend - I'm allowing my organised side to come to the front!


I think the MR definitely requires an element of organisation.  I have decided on my first 10  projects for Level 1 but I have a tendency to flit so need to keep the other project info to hand in case I decide to swap things around.


I'm working on some new beads to put up in my Etsy Shop - they're pretty much finished, just need kiln firing over the weekend.  They are a bit different for me, but hopefully they'll be well received!  Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share with you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment