Wednesday 28 July 2010

Masters Registry - I've finally started!

I've been registered since April 2009 and finally I've cut out my first pieces for a Masters Registry project!!

I decided quite a while ago that I wanted to theme each of my levels, so the theme for Level 1 is "wings".  I've decided on my first 10 projects, although I'm being fairly open minded about that and if inspiration hits for a different project I'll change it around!

So I've started working on A3 Syringe Project.  The idea for this project hit me quite quickly, so thought I'd go with that and strike while the iron is hot!  I need to "Make a pendant and matching earrings that demonstrate design and application skills that take advantage of syringe clay".

I'm going to keep my actual design a secret for now I think!  But so far, it seems to be going well, but thats probably because I haven't started the syringe detail yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment